This is fun foam kissed & then detailed with a white Sakura glaze pen
To Smooch with Fun Foam:
1. Make fun foam background stamp (tutorial here & more info on fun foam stamping here)
2. Brayer fun foam stamp with ink (again, Craft/pigment ink works the best--giving crisp lines)
3. Stamp onto fun foam stamp with rubber/acrylic stamp(s) (I like a background stamp, but any size that fits will work, and you'll want to work quickly so ink stays wet) :0)
4.Use the kissed rubber stamp to stamp your paper
5. Set the craft ink with a heat gun, so it isn't smudgy
6. Embellish your stamping as desired with glaze/gel/glitter pens
--> The scallop square is made with Spellbinders Nestabilities (Classic Scallop Squares.) I got a great deal on them thanks to my friend Kim. Check out this stunning card she made for me with the circle nesties. Me lovey! And this one with little squares is hot too.
--> The basic grey square mat & the main Pretty in Pink card both have faux stitching done with Tim Holtz's design ruler (more details here.)
--> The pink 3D flowers are pink fun foam cut with Provocraft's Flowers dies. The white flower centers are punched with the 3 for You punch kit. I added glitter with a Sakura clear glitter pen & black brads.
--> The sentiment square is made with the Alphabets stamp in Pretty in Pink ink & punched with a 1 1/4" square punch. The white paper is distressed with a black marker (that marker edge technique is described at the bottom of this post.) topped with a black embossed "hi" which was punched with this 5/8" circle punch (hard to punch but I love the size.) I edged the "hi" circle with a Pretty in Pink marker and with glitter pen.
It's all matted with a Basic Gray coloured small classic scallop nestie which I embellished with a white Sakura glaze pen, punched circles of black cardstock in the corners.
Thanks for stopping by
and I hope your crafting is fun-filled! :0)
P.S. 101 things you can do with the cuttlebug here